Who we are
Our website address is: https://marketiger3d.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you fill in a contact form we will be saving your name, email address and website in our HubSpot CRM. We use this info to get in touch with you and ensure our services in the possible partnerships.
- Customer understands and agrees that this website and all material and intellectual property contained on it are distributed “as is” “as available” “with all faults” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose or those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to Customer. Customer may have other rights, which vary by jurisdiction.
- To the extent permitted by law, Customer agrees that we and our parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors and assigns, and each of their respective employees, officers and directors, are not liable to Customer for damages of any kind, whether based in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, including, without limitation, any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising or resulting in any way from or in connection with this website, the offerings, the user forums, the material, or any errors or omissions in its technical operation or the material, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, this site or its related information or programs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties and conditions, and/or the disclaimer of some types of damages, so some of the above might not apply to Customer.
- The website and all the elements, brands, drawings, models, photographs, texts, illustrations, logos, icons, graphics, products, associated products, etc. to be found in the website are the exclusive property of Marketiger, its affiliated companies, its licensors or its content providers. Marketiger does not grant any license or any entitlement to consumers or any third parties other than that of consulting the website. Any use or reproduction, in whole or in part, of these elements is authorized exclusively for information purposes only, for personal and private use, with any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited.
- Customer undertakes not to infringe or to attack Marketiger’s (intellectual property) rights in any way, directly or indirectly, by use or otherwise and acknowledges that Marketiger is the beneficiary with regard to these rights.
- Customer shall ensure that all information received from Marketiger that is known or should reasonably be known to be of a confidential nature is kept secret and Customer will not disclose any of such information to any third party. The Customer shall only use such confidential information for the purpose for which it has been provided by Marketiger. Information shall in any event be regarded as confidential if it is designated as such by Marketiger.
- We use 4 types of cookies on this website: (i) functional cookies, (ii) analytical cookies, (iii) affiliate cookies (iv) tracking cookies. More information on this is provided below.
- Functional cookies are essential for the proper layout and navigation of a website, and for us to remember whether cookies have been allowed or refused. It concerns cookies (i) that are placed with the sole purpose of facilitating communication over an electronic communication network or (ii) that are strictly necessary for providing you with the information-society service as requested by you.
- Functional cookies may be placed without your consent.
Analytical and affiliate cookies:
- Analytical cookies are used to analyse and map the use of a certain website, so that the quality and/or effectiveness of the website can be improved.
- Affiliate cookies are used to keep track of what ad leads to the purchase of a product/service, so that the party that has displayed this ad (the affiliate) can get a reward from the advertiser.
- We do not need your consent to place cookies for obtaining information about the quality or effectiveness of a provided information-society service (analytical or affiliate cookies), if this will have little or no impact on your private life. In other cases, we will not place analytical or affiliate cookies without your consent.
- Tracking cookies are used to follow the behaviour of website visitors across multiple websites. If such cookies are placed by another party, these are called third party tracking cookies.
- We will not place tracking cookies without your consent.
What cookies do we use?
For a full overview of all the cookies we use, please see the full overview, below.
These cookies keep at which pages you are viewing. We also use the ad functionalities within Google Analytics (Remarketing, Display Network Impression Reporting, Demographics & Interest Reporting). This way we can show you relevant ads and offers on our partnersites. On the basis of Google Signals, the devices to which you are logged in to your Google account can be linked to each other.
|google adwords conversion (script)||n/a||
The Google AdWord Conversion Script is used to pass on to Google AdWords or a conversion is achieved. This allows us to optimize our ads.
The Google AdWord Dyanmic Remarketing script is used by Google AdWords to ensure that we can later approach you with advertisements.
|google dynamic remarketing (script)||n/a|
To ensure that you can view YouTube videos on our website. These cookies contain anonymous information to measure Youtube Users’ behavior
Functional / Analytical
Used to identify a visitor and optimize or personalize our advertisements in the platform
|facebook connect (script)||n/a|
|facebook custom audience (script)||90 days|
|session||Used to identify a visitor and optimize or personalize our advertisements in the platform||Tracking|
|Snapchat||_scid||395 days||Used to identify a visitor and optimize or personalize our advertisements in the platform||Tracking|
Used to identify a visitor and optimize or personalize our advertisements in the platform.
Used by the social networking service, TikTok also tracks the use and performance of embedded services.
|LinkedIn Insight Tag||180 days||The LinkedIn Insight Tag enables the collection of data regarding members’ visits to our website, including the URL, referrer, IP address, device and browser characteristics (User Agent), and timestamp. The IP addresses are truncated or hashed (when used for reaching members across devices), and members’ direct identifiers are removed within seven days in order to make the data pseudonymous.||Tracking|